3/11/2013

The Journey Begins...



I finally did it! After much circling of this runway, I've finally landed! My feet have touched ground and I am ready for the journey that lies ahead. 

My heart dances and leaps on the inside of my chest. I am in eager anticipation, to say the least, of finally hearing what SHE has to say...unfiltered...to me and other hearts like me.

I find myself pondering this thought...WHO I will discover has been living on the inside of me? Does she have the courage to finally speak? What will her first words be? Is her repertoire of words even adequate to express exactly what she wants to say?  

Sad to say before now, I could never ask these questions let alone provide responses to them.  I'm just as guilty as countless others who shushed her when she tried to speak.  I too said that her words weren't appropriate or wreaked of rebellion.  "Stop being a troublemaker!"  It told her this time and time again.

After all, inadequacy, inferiority and insecurity have been my masters for far too long.  What if no one wants to listen to what I have to say?  I's not even sure if I was ever a decent writer let alone a great one.  Am I able to really tell my story?

More recently she put on strength and became core-rageous.  She cleared her throat and said in a quiet tone of voice...no more.  No longer will I be silenced.  I WILL used my voice.  With each sentence, her voice grew louder and stronger on the inside of me.

That was the day I decided to get back2basics to get to know the authentic me.  

Although I'm uncertain where this journey will lead.  One thing, however, is for sure, I am ready to acknowledge her, embrace her and FINALLY set her free to be who she was originally created to be.  And so my journey begins...Back2Basics:  Spirit.Soul.Body!





#back2basics4me
#back2basics.spirit.soul.body
#whowillidiscoverlivingontheinsideofme

No comments:

Post a Comment